Amprobe BAT-200 Battery Tester
- Indicates the amount of charge remaining in standard and rechargeable batteries
- Adjustable terminal contact caliper tests 1.5V AA, AAA, C, D, and button batteries, and separate terminal contacts test 9V batteries
- Analog display has color-coded sections for quick reading
- Measures 7.36 x 4.29 x 1.06 inches/18 x 109 x 27 mm (H x W x D) and can be held in one hand during use
- Conforms to applicable European Conformity (CE) directives and N10140 Australian standards
The Amprobe BAT-200 battery tester performs a load test and indicates the amount of charge remaining in standard and rechargeable batteries. It has an adjustable terminal contact caliper for testing 1.5V AA, AAA, C, D, and button batteries, and separate terminal contacts for testing 9V batteries. An analog display has a needle that moves on a color-coded, calibrated scale to quickly identify "good" (green), "low" (yellow), and "replace/recharge" (red) battery states. The meter measures 7.36 x 4.29 x 1.06 inches/18 x 109 x 27 mm (H x W x D), and can be held in one hand during use. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It weighs 0.11lb/50g. The meter conforms to applicable European Conformity (CE) directives and N10140 Australian standards.
Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- BAT-200 Tester
- ASIN: B005G7SBY4
- Item model number: BAT-200