SPX Industrial RG6000 Recovery Machine, 115V AC, 60Hz
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $522.88
- Amount Saved: $390.07
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 115V/60Hz refrigerant recovery machine works with all commonly used CFC (chlorofluorocarbon), HFC (hydrofluorocarbon), and HCFC (hydrochlorofluorocarbon) refrigerants, including R-410A (Puron)
- Oil-less compressor design handles both liquid and vapor
- Self-purge feature for clearing residual refrigerant
- High pressure safety cut-off switch prevents overuse of machine, shutting unit off if system pressure rises above 550 psi (pounds per square inch)
- Padded handle for ergonomic portability
The SPX Industrial RG6000 refrigerant recovery machine works with CFC (chlorofluorocarbon), HFC (hydrofluorocarbon), and HCFC (hydrochlorofluorocarbon) refrigerants, including R-410A (Puron), for normal HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) field operations. The oil-less compressor can be used with both liquid and vapor forms of refrigerants. The RG6000 has a self-purge feature to clear residual refrigerant, leaving the machine ready for the next service call. A high-pressure safety cut-off switch prevents the machine from overuse by shutting the unit off if the system pressure rises above 550 psi (pounds per square inch). It has a padded, ergonomic grip handle that makes carrying the machine to each jobsite easy and comfortable.
The SPX RG6000 refrigerant recovery machine is portable, measures 12 x 9 x 17 inches (H x W x D), and weighs 27 lb. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) A 3/4 hp motor drives the compressor. It has a 115V/60 Hz power source and is certified by the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (ARI) standard 7440-98, Underwriters Laboratory (UL), Conformite Europeenne (CE) and Technischer Überwachungs-Verein (TUV – pending) standards. It meets or exceeds Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations for refrigerant recovery.
Refrigerant recovery machines are used by HVAC and other technicians to transfer refrigerants in air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers, automobiles, and dehumidifiers. Refrigerant is removed from a cooling system through a motorized compressor and then pumped back into the system after servicing is completed. They are typically portable compressors covered with polyethylene, blow-molded cases, and are used in the field on HVAC service calls, in automotive service bays, or in other controlled environments for the safe removal and transfer of refrigerant.
SPX manufactures products for the power and energy, food and beverage, and vehicle and transit industries, among others. Founded in 1911, the company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
- Product Dimensions: 33 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 33 pounds
- ASIN: B003AJCU60
- Item model number: